Friday, March 7, 2014

They Say drinking and driving is Dangerous, Crying and Driving is just as dangerous


Right now im a little sensitive and emotional.. driving with no music n all.. really got me thinking a lot.. 1. was i truly am being nice to those who doesn't deserve it. 2. My high tolerance is starting to become low, and i don't like that.. Im usually pretty good keeping it all in, and just forget. 3. To those who are in my life regardless of who exactly they are, just can't seem to just give me a break, always giving me attitude, talking with a tone that's not necessary at all. Also some how certain people think they know what runs and goes on in my life because i post on fb. Or they like to here certain things about me that isn't recent is from long ago and don't give me as who i am now a chance.. But oh well their lost. 4. Regardless friends or family.. If you can't let go the grudge of what i have done, during my stupid childhood teenage phase, then don't b in my life. Im not forcing nor anyone else for that matter. 5. I can never seem to get a break regardless if its something so small, People would bring things up of me and talk on n on about just that.. 6. The trust i have for certain people are now lost and or not their anymore.. My heart is damaged by so much, idk how much more hurt i can deal with, that my heart can deal with. 7. Certain people are picky and want to be appreciated not from the heart.. They may say that, but truthfully, some want more then just that or expecting their appreciation to b something extraordinary. For me as long, i hear you say or tell me that you are thankful for all i have done for you, and being there for you. Seeing that i am. That's all i want and want to hear.. I just want to those people to know i got them, and that they know i do and to not forget all i've done.. But yeah.. all that was going on in my head for like 15 mins while driving. Also my mother she was on my mind.. I don't like how we just go back n forth nice n then fight n being nice again.. drives me bonkers!..  While thinking of my mom, was when i cried the most.. Been for ever since I blogged about anything.. Been going through a lot and got some things i want to share with everyone.. But wont say until the perfect time.. :) BTW Happy International Women's Day to all my Ladies!!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment