Friday, November 22, 2013

Teamwork Makes the Dreamwork!

When you're ready, i'll be right here waiting. Im not going to go anywhere. Even if I'm in the middle of running my life together. Just know i'll be even better knowing you decided to run along side with me, as I would with you. Sometimes its better in pairs, when both have hopes and dreams to lead. That you would have support and a backbone, at any given time. In relationships, people tend to not do that for one another. To comfy just sitting around doing what couples typically do. When i rather have a relationship, where my man is going to support me, push me, be there for me when it comes to me going forward with whatever it is, I'm going for, as so vise versa. Relationship is also a team effort, support, guidance, even coaching has some part in it. I know everyone has a dream, has goals they want to accomplish. Yet they say when in a relationship, that sort of stops a person. I don't want to stop anyone from reaching for what they want to go for. My man can go and chase for what he is dedicated to chasing to be successful and happy. Be nice if he does want me involved and be there to help, support, and cheer him on. I don't mind it at all, don't want him thinking like "Oh man i don't want to have to drag my girl everywhere, she might not want to, or is going to be uninterested and etc". No, I'll be more than happy to come along and it not being such a drag. As i expect the same, when its my time. Yeah.. its a fantasy, some may say its never a beautiful picture as you are saying it and thinking about it. Yeah that maybe so, there are gonna be some hard times. Thats what teamwork is all about and support. Also to have a well good understanding of each other. Before putting yourself in that situation, just be sure you can handle it. remember, you are also trying to get to where you want to be as well. Gonna take some time, a lot of patience. You really just got to work together, and hope for the best for both, and that eventually everything will fall into place. To be able to enjoy everything, you gotta go through sweat, pain, tears, and heartaches. At the end you can say "It was all worth it". You got your life going, your partner got his/her life going, and yet both are together loving each other and are as happy as can be. Hoping for the best. Love each other, if truly do love. I honestly can say as a personal experience though, To truly have that and want that, you have to believe in that person and what they are going for and vise versa of course. For it all to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment