Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Believe in Love!

In all my relationship, I've been scared out of, cheated on, emotionally, and verbally abused. Not only that I've been destroyed, and my heart been broken in to thousands of pieces. I still maintain to keep it cool, keep it moving, look ahead. I may have stopped looking for my one half. That doesn't mean I'm giving up hope, on love. I do truly believe i will Find my other half. I'm just going to continue with my life. When that  time is right, I'll know. People seem to think walls are put up because of being scared of going through the same bs. I honestly believe in my situation i'm not scared this time. I learned from each men who came into my life, as friends, as my lover, as just for a moments passing. That i just learned, i picked up things, i can tell more and read better. I've became strong, as my heart did too. I got a better judgement on others then as if i did 5 -10 yrs ago. I'm not afraid, I don't have any insecurity, I know what i want. I know what i deserve. Some men don't understand that, yet I'm okay, because i don't care, and they seem to not care either, and over look and for see to not give credited, and over judge. As much as men think women does it, they as well do the same. To those, don't give up on love. Yet again don't give up your love so easily, that's not what i'm saying. Just know who to give your heart too. Love takes time and patience. How you know its love when its been 1 week? What a bout next week? To those who lost in love, Love will come again. You will fine love once again.. Have Faith! Love will come to you unexpectedly. Don't try so hard to look for love. Having the ideal of what a relationship has to offer is nice and wonderful. Yet are you truly ready to love, and or love again. Ask yourself that.. Well Good night everyone MWAHS!!..

                                                  Yours Truly,
                                                                 Soka!

No comments:

Post a Comment