Thursday, December 19, 2013

Music is My Life!

You know what sucks, trying to come out with the right words, of how you exactly feel towards things and or person. You just can't seem to think it right or even say it correctly. Yet when it comes to a song that comes up its telling you, your whole life story of that moment you wish you could have said yourself or do. Yet the music speaks for you. I always tend to listen to music that happens to just be music that is to what i am going through or feeling. Yet i myself can't explain as well as the song. This is why i love music, it explains things for me easier to my situation or to a person. Also certain songs makes me think of the world in a whole new way. See things in different perspective. That's why sometime people can't help, but dedicate a song to someone or listen to music. Because at the moment its how they are feeling and or going through. I love how music in just only 3 4 mins can explain everything. Music, well i should say the lyrics, come from within deep of a person; who's going through certain things and or feeling a certain way. They are trying to express it in a short matter. Like in a poem, I used to write poems all the time. I sorta turned some of them into a song. I'm no song writer, but i can see how writing things down and or finding the right tune can some how create a wonderful masterpiece. Music is my life. People don't kid when they say that. Sound dramatic, but its kinda true. Music do speak!.. regardless if its a message, a moment thing, feelings, etc. Well Happy Thursday everyone been awhile since i blogged about something. My life is starting to fall into place. I can't wait to share it with you all. :) MWAHS!!!!...



- Love from,
               This Pretty Little Asian: Soka!.

No comments:

Post a Comment