Thursday, December 5, 2013

Do you believe in the Magic?

Have you ever believed that some things happen for a reason, and people come back into your life for a purpose. Do you believe that fate does takes its place with two people? Do you believe that someone who you randomly think of time to time, & when you think of them more than often. Magically appears, a miracle? I don't know, but im so blessed and grateful for the person who magically appeared back into my life. Its funny, because that same person is the person I would bring up in conversation to if i would ever be with that person again. This one person always in and out of my life, yet every time i keep falling for that person all over again. Idk why, but i hope that person gives me the chance to answer that. Hoping that the "things happen for a reason", miracles, and fate is to us being as one. Which by the way, I'm not saying that person is the one and that I'm in love. Cause i'm not and not so sure what that person will be to me. What I'm trying to say, are we somehow meant to try things again. Are we meant to give it another try. Who knows! Well for the time being, I'm still doing me and that person is doing them. I wouldn't want what we have to be ruined. If things are meant to be it'll happen before our eyes.. One step and thing at a time though. This girl still got many things in her life she wanna do before anything. As so does that person :) If anything, i'll just let fate, miracle and all do its work.

No comments:

Post a Comment