Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Selfness, Pleasing, Acceptance


I do and say things, because i don't want any regrets in the future. I don't want to have to think about what if, if only, and so forth. Can't live life like that. As i progress to the person i am slowly becoming, I intend to keep doing what i do, open up more and confess to w.e my mind and heart desire. Life gets you unexpectedly. So why not live everyday as if there is no tomorrow. Whether or not people will get offended or upset, sad, happy, excited, and or w.e it is they will feel. How can you disappoint, when things in peoples life already done all those, how bad can you just confronting to w.e you gotta say and do be any worse. Especially if all people desire nothing but the truth, honesty, loyalty, and no secrets kept from them. Especially if they are the topic of it all. I just don't want to hold back anymore from anything or anyone. I could have never do that to people, be straightforward, because all i could think of is "I don't want to hurt that person, nor what them hating me". Well now, i'm changing that mindset of mines and my heart. I want people to know me foreal as who i truly am and want to really want to show me. I want to be accepted being all that i am regardless how i come upon people. Only to be respected, for who i am, not for half of what i am, but all i am. Its tough though, you know?! People ask for all that loyalty, honesty, and being all straightforwardness. Yet they lack to take all that in, and accepting all that people are giving them what they ask for. People are the hardest thing in the world to ever be pleased; no wait only to those who have the understanding of it all, are hard to be pleased. Why can't we all be pleased saying we want something and when we have it, and be okay with it and not be angery. We people as a human race are so complicated, even the simple people can be complicated. As much scientist and other smart ass out there, will never find the answer, in books, and studies and so forth for the answer. All I know is I can't please everyone, even though i want too. The person I should only be pleasing, is myself, im a liar to myself if i can't, and makes me a liar to everyone else. Huys the struggles of pleasing, and selfness. That's life for ya, aye!?

No comments:

Post a Comment