Sunday, November 24, 2013

Photoshoot October, 9th 2013 with Photographer Ryan Hardy

Hey everyone so Finally I got to see my photos. They came out great already posted two of them for 2 of my blog post I recently did. I've seen a few of his work from before and to now, he has grown in his skills and work. If anyone is interested getting their photos done, wedding, prom, senior photos, and or to build up your portfolio I will put a link of his FB pg. Below!. Any questions please feel free to ask him. As for myself as a new upcoming model. I will be determined to become better and work on things that I lack, to the very best of me. I've done some photoshoots before, but that was before considering to actually becoming a model. I hope this career takes me far, as among many other things as well.. Have a great Sunday!..

All photos were taken at Downtown Lancaster, PA.

Photo taken at Binns Park located in Lancaster City.

Taken right in the center of Downtown Lancaster, PA Right across from the Beautiful Marriott Hotel 

Just chilling laying on the bench at Central Market in downtown, while the wind is blowing my hair, like as if I'm in some tv commercial lolz




Binns Park

This happens to me my most favorite picture of myself in front of the Central Market. Ryan takes pride in his work, but had an uh oh when capturing this photo of me. Didn't set the camera to focus on me, and i was soft. Didn't want this up, I completely understand, even though.This photo came out amazing to me, and so does other who have seen this photo. I love it. 
Here is the Link to Ryan Hardy pg.

Ryan Hardy FB

No comments:

Post a Comment