Thursday, January 16, 2014

One Year Weight Lost

Hi everyone I wished i blogged on the exact date of my One Year weight Lost Anniversary. But regardless I made it and I've done it. Starting of January 14, 2013 I told myself i wanted to have the body I used to have before i got heavy. During that time I weighed 165 lbs, Now January 14, 2014 I am now 134.5 lbs That's 30.5 lbs lost. I am so proud of myself, I never thought I would actually achieve my new years resolution. Here is a picture of my transformation. As of my new, New Year resolution for 2014, I plan to lose another 10 lbs by summer. Also to get toned. I've never felt so great about myself in a very long time.. I was one of those people who kept telling themselves i want to look like that person and or how i used to look. Tried, then gave up and just got lazy, and gained even more. Thinking its hopeless now. I struggled so much, yet here I am happy. 30.5 lbs down. and 10 more to go. If a person who has been so negative minded like me, could some how switch that negative thoughts and turned it into positive and very motivated. You also, can do it as well. I'm no Actress, a professional weight lost guru, or anything. I'm just some girl from a small city in PA.


No comments:

Post a Comment