Tuesday, November 26, 2013

L.O.V.E.!

L.O.V.E.!
I want someone to love me not because of the mask makeup i wear, but the beautiful me behind the pretty and beautiful mask. Also not by my first impression, but for what they do know about me. Willing to continue to a journey with me and falls in love, knowing exactly what they are getting themselves into. Because as i get old, i wont be beautiful. If he becomes blind his heart will not. Looking with the eyes is wonderful. Though its not as wonderful and special when looking with the heart. Love is from the heart, and not the eyes. Love is rare, yet people seem to assume love isn't rare, and can easily be found. Love is not a toy you can meddle around with. Love is precious, love is the strongest power. So handle it with care. If you can't handle love, relationship will fall. Just know Love isn't reckless, the person was reckless, not being able to handle the power of love. Love is beautiful and powerful in any relationship, whether its the love for friends, family, strangers even, your pets. Everyone and animals need some love to their day, and to their heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment