Friday, November 1, 2013

What does insecurity got to do with it?


I never really had insecurities. Its just that in this day and age, some people make it really difficult to be really trusted. I mean come on can you fully trust someone in a manner of a yr. Some of us don't have any insecurity and low self esteem. Its the matter of fact that people in this world lie so much, and have many tricks. Plus love doesn't all happen over night. I have seen so many people fall in and out of "love" many times while I was in that 5 years relationship. I have seen some people I personally know running games, playing n messing around with good peoples heart. I can really care less or have the needs to ask for the password or snoop into a spouse things, I'd rather have him come to me honestly and openly without the pressure of me saying so. If he does then he is truly genuine. You can't force trust, force for love to happen from your spouse, for you. Cause during the mean time your spouse is going to have doubts about you questions and concerns. Its called being human, insecurity has nothing to do with it. Its all about getting to know you, your actions committing to things you tell your spouse. Pretty much all about your action basically, is what I'm saying. Also the fact who cares if you say your not like the rest. We have to determine that on our own. It truly isn't about insecurity well to me and others who relates, its all about the time and building up to get to that trust for you. If you done something wrong while being in that relationship with your spouse, you really think they can just get over it just like that. Surprisingly lucky enough, that they are even with you to give you another shot. But the shot of trusting you again wont be so easily. Thats your fault, you can't blame your spouse for your actions, then expect everything to be the way they were before.

No comments:

Post a Comment