Sunday, December 1, 2013

Upgrade!

Upgrade for what?

People say I need an upgrade?

" What more do i need to upgrade then my attitude, my personality, my heart, and set of mind"?

That's when you hear crickets, material things are fine to have, but thats not want i need. Not saying i don't want, i just don't need to at the moment need an upgrade. Until necessary. People forever getting the freshest newest, sneaks, cloth, phones, games, and etc. Im pretty content to what i have. Yeah i want some things other people have, but i brush it off, and move on and forget. If its one thing i get that's the freshest and finest.. ha.. that'll be food.. lolz.. I do have wish list of course, but one item at a time, when I can take one off the list. Sometimes I look at my list and have 10 items i want, I ended up only 2 or 3 from the 10. Im a girl, i have my moments, but i'm patient and always end up realizing more than half the things i wanted, i don't even want no more. Because in all honesty it was never that important. Hoping to keep it up, so i can save. Unless it comes to food lolz I can't resist.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment