Monday, December 30, 2013

Successful Women Over Non Successful Women

I have some friends who isn't on the right track in their life. I'm 21 and i got a good job, and my freelance business is going wonderfully well. Even though I'm still dependent at the moment, I'm working on saving and becoming more independent. More responsible money wise, trying to pay things on time, get rid of debt and build on my credit. Then here i go talking about a few girls I know my age some a little younger, and some a little older. They are always in a mess, jobs after jobs, failing in school, quitting. Yet they complain about the life they are in right now. -_- They love going out, partying, and messing around with guys who spoil them rotten like some sugar daddy. Some of those guys are actually a gentlemen, yet they messing with girls like the ones i'm describing. Who doesn't have their head on right, no guidelines to their future. Yet these guys, want to "Wife them". Well some of them anyways. Also crazy thing is some of these attractive men, who does have their heads together, seem to be terrified of me and many women just like me. Who is getting their life together, reaching for our long term goals. Like why aren't we being attracted, yet we attracted the bums, the losers, the scrub, the low lives. Eh! i'll never understand. We're young, beautiful, head on strong and high. We reaching towards our goal, busting our asses off. Yet we can't seem to even grab the attention of a fine looking gentleman who is also just like us. Succeeding, becoming something we hoped and want to be. The cycle of this Universe i swear lolz. Sometimes i wonder, if its because they don't want a woman who is just like them. Does it make them feel like less of a man, cause a girl can hold it down for our own self or what? I tend to always think about this all the time. Do they want a chick who is hopeless, so the man can feel like a man do be able to feel needed and wanted? I have no clue. Im curious though. All i know is, as i am accomplishing and achieving my goals. I would love a man who isn't afraid of me, because of my success, and that he would b attracted, and want partner who is on his level. Strong, powerful, head strong, head high, achiever, and etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment