Thursday, October 17, 2013

I'll Save You Music Video DaBoiGee Ft. Yo Bull Pnut

So as many of you don't know this, I have many friends who are getting and or is in the entertainment business. I just want to say Gee, seeing how far you came, especially your videos, the actors and actresses, locations of the video definitely has, progressed. Even the quality had improved significantly. Props to George CEO of TWC Production, who I hope to be working with sometime soon, with my photos. Though in the real world you wont get all good feed backs. All I have to say in my own very opinion, is video just had a bit way to much movement, like the angles just keep changing so fast. Sorry I get headaches easily haha.. Also the main actress, could work on her acting more. Beside that the video it self wasn't bad, and i absolutely enjoyed the music, and what its saying. Sometime i feel people are more focused on the actual video and not the actual lyrics. Yet, but not least OMG, thank you for making the video about the music it self. Cause some songs I'll like it or even love it and could picture how the video would be; then when i finally do see the video, it ends up being something totally different and that it doesn't even go with the music. I love the fact there isn't so much to the video, but yet I truly enjoy it. Good work. Keep it coming, and keep your dreams going. Don't ever stop. Take every constructive criticism, and always improve.

Here is the link to the video- I'll Save You.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbbAS89_iM

No comments:

Post a Comment