Monday, October 28, 2013

My NYX Products Review/First impression

First I just want to say that I love the fact all of the NYX product that I have purchased are Cruelty Free & the Color Lip Balm and Matte Lipstick are Hypoallergenic.


...:: Color Lip Balm::...
OMG I love this color lip balm, truly does keep you lips moist, after trying on the lip stick. That it dried up my lips, I tried the lip balm after and it kept it moist my lips from drying up. I decided to go for a neutral nude tone, cause as much as i love to have some color on my lips, im a simple gal. Plus neutral nude color goes with everything. So yes i do recommend this product all the way, especially if your lips does chap up quickly during this kind of weather. Also it smell really amazing. Each smell is different. But they all smell like a fruit, and me i love the sweet smell of fruits. :)
CLB07 Spasibo $3.09












Swatch 




















...::Matte Lipstick::...
Besides the fact I absolutely love the color, it did stay on for quit awhile i have to say 4 hrs. before it completely came off. Not so bad you would say after eating and drinking water. Also it was moist I will say that, but ended up drying my lips after awhile. I don't know if it could just be the weather, since my lips tend to try quicker during the cold. It is pretty smooth as i applied it on. Some lipstick, when you apply them on kinda clunks up. I do like this lipstick so YAY!. It truly is a matte lipstick, no sheerness to it.
Matte Lipstick  $4.89

Name of the color lipstick i got

Swatch i did for it.















































...::Stay Matte but Not Flat Liquid Foundation::...
What can i say about the "Stay Matte but Not Flat" Liquid Foundation. Pros didn't irritate my skin at all, and making it worse. Also it was a perfect tone for my skin color. Usually its hard to find a liquid foundation that is my skin tone. Im an olive, and i hate being an olive. I always end up having to mix, or just find a foundation a little lighter, and get a powdered foundation a bit darker so it evens out. So that's a good thing, but cons it was heavy as i was applying it on, and i didn't like that at all. I had to apply twice all over to get a better coverage, since the first time i applied it over my face. It was kind of translucent. That's all I really got to say about this product. Not so crazy about it, but the fact it match my skin perfectly, and didn't cause any irritation to my skin and my skin is super sensitive as well.
SMF02 Nude Nu $6.09




























...::HD Studio Powdered Foundation!::...
 After, I have to say 5 hrs into wearing the product. I started to feel the oils around my nose and the T area of my four head. Also where my skin was starting to shine as well, but not so much as usual. Thus i still had to do a retouch. I have combo skin. Even though there were cons for me. They did have some pros as well. Most powdered foundation I used and have tried, really made my face looked caked up. Yet this product, I had no issues what so ever. It didn't make my face look cakey at all. Also yes it seriously does feel like silk on skin Not only that, but its the perfect tone for my skin. Normally other powered foundation is either to dark or a little to light, this was just right, so bonus!. The powder foundation feels incredibly smooth on my skin, I will say that. I do like this product very much. Beats all my other powdered foundation I ever used, But I don't quit Love the product either. As of right now I have mix feelings about the HD Studio powder foundation. Oh yes I almost forgot, the weight of the product it self, is kind of heavy. As to the ones i already own are more light weight. Probably cause it is bigger then some of my other ones. So that could be the reason.
$8.09

It's as big as my palm could grasp. 

SMP 07 Warm Beige

Showing how much there really is, its a decent amount.
This was right after i dolled up using the liquid and powdered foundation and the lipstick
I took a picture using my lap top to show what time I finished putting everything on.

After throughout the day, Around 10 o'clock pm I forgot to take a picture to show the time for after. >_<

REMINDER: Every product I have and will be using, when I talk about them. It my opinion to how it works for me personally, cause I know everyone isn't all the same. The product might work for you all differently, then it does me so keep that in mind. I was unsure if i should spend my money on getting these products to try out. Yet I don't regret it, I love makeup and i love NYX cosmetic products. Im not rich, im just a girl with passion, hopes, and dreams like everyone else. So when it comes to spending i always make sure I have a budget. Also regardless some of these product that doesn't make me go gaga over with, I will try to find different ways for you guys and myself included to make it better, and worth having. Like I said i will TRY, can't promise anything, but I love experimenting, and seeing the outcomes of it from before. Alright loves take care. BTW its almost Halloween!.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment