Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Good Morning to Hopes, Dreams, Success, & Accomplishments

OMG I can't believe Im up. well I was awake earlier. :) But still, though I am yawning a lot right about now. Its absolutely gorgeous out.. I need to get myself some new sports bra, so I can start jogging again. Ugh! I think I lost some of my booty!!! Ooohhhh Nooo, that must never happen. DANG!... So yea some workout are in order for me right now. Still got this bingo wings yuk! gotta some arm workout as well as abs too. I want to look good for summer of 2014. Plus this really amazing guy im talking to, is starting to workout again. But he already looks gorgeous, but he sure isn't physically there with his body lolz. Awe!.. Neither am I so yeah.. By the way my headache is almost gone, I can still feel it just a bit. So I will be taking it easy again today. My well being is definitely important, this small town girl got some big dreams to accomplish. Actually the guy that i am talking to, he sort of have been inspiring me, keeping my head up and go catch my dreams. This guy, he's so different from most guys I ever met. He's all about succeeding, accomplishing things, getting things done, though he is lagging a bit on certain things, but don't we all ^_^ Well anyways. I'm truly grateful to have someone like him, just in general in my life. I don't really have much friends and what not, who are like that. Except those who are trying to get into the entertainment world, yet some bad side of them they are broke, and some are lazy, all about the sex, and parties. Not my cup of tea. All I have to say to all those who are going somewhere, and doing big things, or are even in the process. Keep at it, keep it up. if there is no one to encourage you, encourage yourself, cause that's who going to be with you at all times. Even when your journey has a bump in the road, or something might have stopped you for a little. Never let that dream of yours go and continue to it as soon as you get right back up on your feet. Some people are to comfortable working minimum jobs, factory jobs, settling down, married, kids, and haven't even tried to go after their dreams. Im not saying thats a bad thing, especially if they truly are happy with that life. Im just saying that's not me, I don't want that life just yet. When i was in a relationship, yeah all i wanted was a comfy life i'll admit, like my friends and family. Then when I see my other friends succeeding traveling, and getting things they want. Oh man I snapped out and was like I want that life before settling into anything. I want to chase my dreams and accomplish it. Make a good living, so one day I can give it all to my kids. Not having to over work myself as Im aging. Well anyways have a Terrific Tuesday everyone mwahs!!!!!..  Remember dreams don't die, and success never stops. Its up to you on what you want to do, and go with your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment