Sunday, October 27, 2013

Don't Just Talk the Talk Just DO IT!

Hello loves. I hope everything is all swell with you. At this very moment I have a massive headache, and my stomach hurts so much. I know it maybe a little TMI; but ugh i drank this half green tea and half coconut water drink, I threw up it was so nasty. Yet it got me real sick... My head was spinning for like the longest, now its just the after affect Im feeling. Well anyways I went to Save Mart, and got me some new NYX products. I was going to get more products, but 1. I was on a budget 2. They didn't have the HD Liquid Foundation in my skin tone, there were none left. >_< 3. I was a little over my budget and had to put some back. I wanted to cry, then I realize I can always get it next time. So no biggy, sort of -_- Well I'm excited to share my thoughts on these products. They are not completely and fresh on the market, but I never tried them, and probably some of you out there never tired these product out either. I've been holding back, well slacking more likely on doing swatches and first impressions and nor reviews, and daily likes, and must have products. So from now on Im going to set a deadline for everything now. Some people have been waiting patiently for me, and I am very sorry. Im so embarrasses I suck!.. ugh!... Well I hope ya'll been keeping in tune with me. I will have the blog about the NYX products I got, before tomorrow night. I swear I will. I hope every ones weekend was a lot of fun. I know some people were celebrating Halloween early all dressed up. Unfortunately I again will not be dressed up in a costume this year.. WAH!!! I suck Major goshh!!!! >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment